Maintaining a consistent temperature and hygienic environment is vital for quality control, efficiency and profitability in every type of cold storage room. Often the door of the cold room or freezer can be a weak point if it is not constructed correctly with reliable, high quality products.
Norfoam provides insulated doors with supreme strength, durability and thermal performance to meet all your cold storage needs. They are available in a standard size or can be custom made to your precise requirements.
Our insulated doors have an EPS (expanded polystyrene) core, a high quality finish and are made with heavy duty construction. They are available in horizontal or vertical configurations with sliding, bi-parting or single hinged options, and can be operated manually or automatically. You also have the option of a heated fascia to resist condensation and frosting around the seals and all lockable doors can have an in-built internal safety release.
- Supreme strength, durability and thermal performance
- Customised options and configurations
- Antibacterial and fire-resistant options
- Precise temperature control
- A range of attractive finishes
- Manual or automatic operation
- Industrial and commercial cold storage
- Customised, ready to build kit cold rooms
- Blast and plate freezers
- Clean rooms for bio-technology and pharmaceutical industries